Thursday, February 27, 2020

Hi everyone!

        I just landed in California yesterday and it has been beautiful so far and extremely hectic. Today I am going to go into more depth about a schedule that Amanda and I will have to follow. This week Amanda and I are going to have a set theme and storyline that we will like to do. But other than just figuring out the plot this week Amanda and I have discussed how it is now time for us to get on track with our time management because as of now we have none.

       This week I will be out in California so I will be unable to sketch a storyboard, but Amanda and I should have a description in depth of the plot and idea that we would love to create. (We are starting to want to create a Romantic plot)

       For now Amanda has work from Monday-friday. I work Tuesday,Thursday, and Saturday from 9am-6pm, and Sunday from 10am-3:30pm. So our schedules are very busy, and we do not work with each other. But Amanda and I have decided to work mainly as Sundays together for as many hours as we possibly can, and work during the week in class, and over the phone as much as we possibly can. With the hectic schedule that we both have, we agreed to use google calendar to stay on track, i will update you guys on how effective this will is with us !

No comments:

Post a Comment