Sunday, February 23, 2020

Back with an update !

        These past few days have been very busy, and I feel that Amanda and I have not been able to communicate as much as we normally would. Today we had a conversation about the kind of genre we would be using for our short film, but nothing is set yet.

        Even though Amanda and I have not discussed the kind of genre we will be incorporating in the short film, we did have a conversation about how we will be creating a very strict schedule that we will be using this week. Amanda and I both have very busy and different schedules, I work four times a week and I know Amanda does as well. So for my next few blog posting I will be updating you guys on how we will both be working on our schedule outline and how we are going to both find a way to be able to stay on task with this project.

        With having a lot of time to finish this project, can come a lot of procrastination as well. For this years project Amanda and I want to make sure we stay on task, so by the end we will be able to perfect this project as much as we possibly can. By the end of this week we should have a strict schedule that we will be following weekly, because at the end of the day its all about how we manage our time.

No comments:

Post a Comment