Friday, February 21, 2020

   Hello readers,

               WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG! Over the last week in class we have been given a storyline and have had to make a trailer and teaser with the partner that has been assigned to us. In this project I felt that my partner Jakob and I did an amazing job with our trailer and teaser. But I felt that my partner Amanda (Portfolio Project Partner) seemed to be struggling with her trailer for her project, as she had told me herself.

As of now Amanda and I have chosen to do option 2 which includes two trailers, a website with the poster for the film along with the information on the film. In order to be able to work to our best ability Amanda and I have both decided that this is a short film that requires a lot of technique. We both have agreed that in order for this project to come out as best as we can possibly make it we must work with a short film and develop a story, because we both have the creative mind to do so.


  For now Amanda and I have changed our project from option 2 (trailers) to option 4 were we will be the short film package. I know that Amanda and I will be able to create something spectacular with this option, especially because it allows us to create something that we have done before. For now that's all I need to say blog, so I will be updating you guys tomorrow with some more updates on possible genres, scheduling, and much more !!

No comments:

Post a Comment