Friday, April 10, 2020

Hi…
Today we have run into our first problem. As Amanda and I started editing our short film we came to a realization that we need to film more because we are short on footage. So we decided that we need to change a couple things and we decided that we will be adding a flashback in the start of the film. The first flashback that we recorded was a party scene in which I brought my neighbors over and we used flashing LED lights to make it look like a party. But instead of just putting a party scene as a flashback we came to a realization that we need more, so I will be taking more footage of my little sister ASAP. And this footage will include my sister walking the dog outside, going in the pool, eating dinner with the family and much more. We hope that with doing this our film will look much better, along with feeling in the time we need for this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment