Thursday, April 2, 2020


Hey everyone ! 

        I have some great News and the other day I started filming with my little sister. Since we are not allowed out of our house I was the one filming, but even though Amanda was not physically there to help me film we did get to facetime throughout this process and even though it was a little difficulty communicating that way, she was still a huge helping hand when I was indecisive about the kind of techniques we needed to be using along with different shots and angles for it to become more engaging for the audience. We recorded the first half of our film, but hopefully will be recording the rest tomorrow. I am going to put these clips until we video and we are going to get started with the editing process. It feels good to say that we are really starting to move ahead with the filing process! 

No comments:

Post a Comment